Friday, September 16, 2011

college life

college is one of the important component of our life.It is so much important that without it our existence in society is going to be difficult. We all have attended our high school  but for now we are starting our new phase of life which is college. I am attending Oakland university and i  have started observing a lot of changes  between the high school which i attended for last years of my life and the college which i started right now. The main difference i feel about the college is that college seems to be more flexible then high school . Last year when i was in high school i just wake up early 6 and then rush towards school and all day i just rush towards my classes one after the other there seems to be no relaxation. But for now as i have attended the Oakland university i find  my self more relax and content as compared to the high school. I have a lot more flexible schedule where i can have time to do a lot of things including study. The best thing about the college is the flexible schedule to me as of now it gives lot of comfort . when on the first day i went to my classes i see more easy as compared to my high school not the studies but the flexibility in the life of college as compared to the high school.First day of the classes at Oakland university gave me a lot of  content about the college life because when i went to the classes and feel really comfort about the time. One more important thing about the college is the campus especially Oakland university. The campus of Oakland university is really beautiful which make me feel really happy. The one thing that i disliked about the college is the number of student in the classes which  i feel a lot more than usual my chem class has 200 students which are too much because we don't  have  time to talk with the professors but overall as of now college is looking better and one more important thing about the college is the academic skills Center.  I have become more specific as far as Oakland university is concerned  but the programs which most college offers have really good impact on studies, Colleges are providing students a lot of help as far studies are concerned i too have attended a lot of supplemental instructions which gave me a lot of help in my different sciences. These things are the most important as i saw in my second week of college  but i hope to see more things as i proceed forward in my college life

No comments:

Post a Comment