Friday, October 7, 2011

COLLEGE LIFE

College is a superb place. It is such a wonderful institution that builds up a person.College is one of the most important part of students life.College helps the students in achieving their goals.Different people have different aims in life that can be achieved by a channel called "college".College brings real happiness in life because a person learns all manners of life from college.College becomes the index of life in the later years of  persons life.
My college life is very smooth.One thing about the college which is really very interesting is the flexibility as compared to high school.My classes are so much flexible that  i am really comfortable with my every professor. College actually sets a benchmark for a person because after completing college he actually get something which helps him in the real life. I really think college is a fun. Its my second month in the college as freshmen student and I really enjoying my time. One important thing that i actually felt about the Oakland University is the friendly environment among the fellow students.Last day i as sitting in the Oakland center and some boys come to me and said hello to me as a friendly gesture and after that we became friends.Friends from a class really helps a lot because  when preparing for exams and quizzes it really helps.Another important thing about the Oakland University is the academic skills center.It is such a wonderful place we can get help in any subject we wanted to for free. Last time I went there for my calculus exam and i was really happy after getting the tutoring because it cleared my concepts about the calculus.
There are a lot of other resources at Oakland university including career services and advising resource center. Career services is really awesome because I went there last week and they really helped in achieving the best resume for my first job. They have contacts with almost 50 big employers for internship that makes career services a total  unique department at Oakland University.
One more important thing about the Oakland university is the free parking which really saves money.One of my friend studies at Wayne state university  and he pays 3 dollars daily for parking slot. So I thing free parking is the great advantage for me to save money.
At the end of post i will say that I  am really enjoying my time at Oakland University and I am feeling proud to be at Oakland university.

No comments:

Post a Comment